Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Amethyst stretch ring

I just sold one of this today,  through my Etsy store. They are very popular in my store, they have a lot of views.

Perfect for anyone. These roll on and off easily, and they are very comfortable to wear and aren't restrictive. These rings make a great gift when you don't know the exact size.

Amethyst stretch ring


The final photo shows a variety of rings that are available. Please contact me if you are interested in any of those, and I can create a custom listing for you. The center can be hematite, amethyst, onyx, pearl, sodalite, lapis, etc.

The color of the amethyst might vary from medium purple to dark purple.

Inexpensive enough to have one to match every outfit!

Overview

    Handmade item
    Materials: amethyst, stretch cord, antiqued silver rondelle, swarovski rondelle


swarovski rings


No comments:

Post a Comment